Available at Amazon.com at Price: $24.95 ($6.24 / Item) & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.Nasivent Tube is one of the most popular used anti snoring device. It is a breakthrough in Anti Snoring and Sleep Apnea as it does not hurt sensitive Nostrils. It was tested by E.N.T. Doctors. It consists of comfortable soft medical silicone tube and has no any side effects. It allows you to sleep on your side again and breathing free through the nose.
Other features:
1. NasiVent comes in 4 different sizes for a perfect personal fit.
2. Does not slip out.
3. For a healthy sleep without snoring and apnea and dry mouth.
4. German design.
5. Money back guarantee.
See the below reviews from some users:
I have been using this nasivent tube for several weeks now and have enjoyed good results from it. Too little airflow through my right nostril is a key problem for me, so I surmise this product would be quite helpful for people with deviated septums.
.....
.....
I use this product in combination with an oral appliance and, together, both have effectively solved my sleep apnea. As a result, my sleep quality is excellent now, for the first time in years. No more guessing on whether I will wake up feeling restful or tired. Rather, I always wake up rested whenever using this combination, and I in fact have found that I sleep better with this than with the CPAP, the latter of which can be noisy and takes much more maintenance. No more CPAP for me!
-- by Christopher Martin
Okay, 5 stars for me too. I've used these for 2 weeks straight and know I won't be able to sleep without them. I had nostril surgery 4 years ago to rebuild the walls for support and the right one is closing again. I found this on Amazon and although it's pretty pricey, if it works like for me, it's worth it. If you feel yourself forcing to breath then either the size is too large or you've placed them inside the nostril too deeply. Don't worry about if they hang out, they don't fall out (for me anyway). Thanx to all who took the time to write a review and give suggestions.
-- by Coronaaussie2
Recommendation link : "How to Golf for Beginners"
No comments:
Post a Comment