Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Don't buy until you read my review of Snorepin - The Smarter Solution Against Snoring and Sleep Apnea (Advanced Design Save Your Lungs)


Available on Amazon.com at $21.06



With Snorepin, you prevent problem with your partner on the bed. Snorepin provides better airflow through anatomic conical shape base on its precurved design for best ease of use without pressure. The little slits on the surface let your nose hair catch airborne particles and prevent them from reaching your lungs. You will sleep much better and healthier.




Product Description:

Snorepin - The Smarter Solution Against Snoring
- The new designed and real functional Snorepin (Made in Germany) is one of the best Snore Stopper products from Germany so far.
- The Snorepin with its advanced anatomic and conical shape feels very comfortable in the nose and looks unobtrusive. It leads to a much better breathing during nighttime.
- It reduces and stops snoring and in doing so it helps to save your relationship. It´s also very cost effective.
- 2 pieces come in one package. They are dishwasher safe and you can use them for years.

Advantage to other Nasal Dilators. Snorepin is designed to save your lungs:
A little slit makes the difference! Nasal hair or nose hair is the hair in the nose. Its main function is to keep foreign or unwanted particles from entering the lungs. This is one of the main advantages of the snorepin design. Not like other nasal dilators which has a plain surface, the snorepin is designed with little slits on its surface. Because of that the nosehair has the ability to go between these little slits to filter the air in a natural way and catch airborne particles and prevent them from reaching the lungs. In our days the nose hair is mostly trimmed to a few millimeters. So its more easy for the hair to find its way through the little slits on the snorepin.

Material and Cleaning:
Antiallergic Polyurethane (produced without Latex). Made in Germany
Dimensions: 11,5x7x16mm, Cleaning: Water/Soap or just put in the dishwasher

Delivery and Guarantee
Fast delivery (4-5 days normally) and 30 Days Money back Guarantee..

General information:
To stop snoring allways try to prevent to sleep on your back!.

Safety Information:
This product is intended for use in the nose only. Do not swallow. Do not use this product on children under the age of 10.

Here are some reviews from the users (proven useful!):

I have been using the snore stopper for about two weeks now and my husband is so happy. We are both sleeping much better and I am enjoying not getting poked all night long because I am snoring and keeping him awake. Great invention, After the first few nights I got used to it and I can't even feel it in my nose anymore.
Thanks for making my sleeping so much better.

-- by Janice and Carl


I can't understand the bad reviews for such a great product! For me the snore stopper works really good. It pinches between the nostrils a little bit, but I can breathe at night for the first time in 10 years! I have scarring in my nose from an accident, which means I can't breathe easily through the one nostril. As a result I snore like a walrus. This has really helped and I can relax properly when I fall asleep, taking deep breaths all night. I feel like a new person - highly recommend it.

-- by C. Tucker



Recommendation link : "How to Golf for Beginners"





No comments:

Post a Comment